Sunday, August 2, 2020

Summer card

Hello everybody! How are you doing? Are you enjoying summer? We are. We went to the sea and did some other trips last month. We had some more plans for August, but we had to change (postpone) those due to covid situation. This nasty virus really changed our lives, hasn't it? 

Today I would like to show you a summer themed card I made some time ago. I don't use digi stamps often, but I just had to print this mermaid digi from The Greeting Farm, because I liked it so much.


I've always admired the different hair colours people used when they were colouring images. I've always wanted to do that too, but for some reason didn't have the courage to do it. Well, this time I got "brave" :P and gave the mermaid pink hair. And I'm actually happy with how they turned out. 


The papers are from kaiserkraft. Besides the crystals I didn't use any embellishments. Instead I "decorated" the card with different die cuts.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Cardz TV: Anything goes
Ally's angels: Anything goes
Your next stamp: Summer days
Creative fingers: Anything goes
The creative crafters: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and creative lovely colours layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. ÄŒudovita. Z njo si zmagala pri Ally's Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love all of the layers...the little mermaid is adorable. Your coloring is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)