Wednesday, July 4, 2018

You nailed it

Hey there! I'm sorry I've been quiet lately, but I have soooooooo many things going on right now... So today's post is going to be a short one too. I just wanted to let you know that a new challenge started at Magnolia-licious blog yesterday. Be sure to check it out.

Here's my card...

I used one of the images from the Magnolia's Fixer upper collection - the image is called You nailed it Tilda. The sentiment comes with the image.


I stamped the image on neenah solar white paper and coloured it with pencils.


Papers are from Maja design Celebration collection, which is also available in Magnolia-licious store. I embellished the card with some pearls, crystals, lace, sequins and a piece of danedelion chipboard. Stitched circles are from Rox stamps.

Have a beautiful day! xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maja. I love the Kraft, white and blue colour combinations and the pretty embellishments. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)