Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Plant a seed of friendship

Hello everybody! I'm here today with a card I created for the new challenge at Magnolia-licious.


For this card I used sweet Tilda from the With love from Paris set. You can find this set along with many other cute Magnolia stamps (and other awesome things) in Magnolia-licious store.


I stamped the image on neenah paper and coloured it with pencils. I used papers, doily, crystals and flowers from my stash. I also used some sequins and pearls to decorate the card.


Have a beautiful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes
Simply Magnolia: Flowers
Penny Black and more: In the garden
Stamping sensations: Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at the Simply Magnolia
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant, in one word! Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia this month! Hugs, Myry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant in one word! Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia this month! Hugs, Myry

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card ♥
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card with gorgeous colours! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Magnolia
    xoxoPenelope

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)