Saturday, August 4, 2018

Corsage

Hello there! Phew, it's been a while since my last post. But the last 2-3 months have been crazy busy and I barely had any time to craft. Now things are SLOWLY coming together so hopefully I will have some more free time again. 

About a week ago we moved to our new home. Moving to a completely new country is definitely a challenge, especially since we don't know the language (yet), but I am sure we will get through it. So far I like our new place. The town is lovely, people seem to be nice, apartment is bright and I have a nice crafty space in it too. So I really can't complain. ;) I am a bit worried because of the language - not many people understand english - but I am starting a language course in September and til then I will continue to learn on my own. Wish me luck!

Today I want to show you a corsage I made for the wedding. 


I only used paper flowers and two berries/pearls. All of the flowers and leaves are from I am roses and the berries/pearls are from my stash.


The medium white flowers that I used for the corsage are the same I had in my hair for the wedding. ;)



The colours of the wedding were white, silver and light yellow, so I chose flowers in those colours for the corsage.



That's it for today. I wish you a wonderful day!
Bye bye :)

I'd like to enter my project to the following challenge:
I am roses: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maja. What a beautiful corsage, so pretty. Congratulations and good luck at learning the new language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a genius idea!!! Absolutely gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Maja! So happy for you ♥ Gorgeous corsage flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)