Monday, January 30, 2023

Hello birdie-ful

Hello, hello! Can you believe we are already at the end of January? I just can't believe how fast the time goes by. 

Today I want to share with you a small treat box that I made. I made this one with my hubby in mind. He's the love of my life and my best friend. I feel like I can share everything with him and I am very happy to have him by my side. That's why I chose these two birdies for my creation. I feel like that even though they are different they complete each other.


All of the stamps are from the Tweety pie set from The Greeting Farm. I coloured the images with polychromos and then fussy cut them. Then I added foam pads at the back and glued them on the box. All of the papers are tiny scraps that I had in my stash. I used a blue ribbon for the closure.


The box itself is a die as well. It's actually a bag die from Gummiapan, but cut the handles off, because I felt the box worked well for what I wanted. The heart is a Spellbinders die. Hope you like my box.

Have a beautiful day! xx

I'd like to enter my box to the following challenges:
A blog named hero: Crazy little thing called love
Die cut divas: Valentine's Day
My favorite things: Color challenge
Snippets playground: Challenge 446



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering this wonderful little box as you Snippets Playground homework. So colourful and “tweet”!

    Hot chocolate and croissants available in Breakfast Club up in the treehouse this morning!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet this is - and SO lovely to read your loving words about your hubby - and also to see you with us again in the Snippets Playground! Do remember you need to say in a comment if you're playing for the prize!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Valentine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project!! Thanks for playing along our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sweet! Thanks for entering our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)