Friday, January 13, 2023

First Communion card

Hi everybody! I was invited to be a guest designer at Cut it up challenge where a new challenge just started. It's the easiest one possible - anything goes. Just remember to include a die cut somewhere on your project. :) 

I'd like to share with you a card I made for the First Communion. I didn't have any stamps that I could use so I did some googling and I found some great ideas. I used those as an inspiration and created the card below ...


As you can see I used quite a few different die cuts. ;) Since the card I for a boy I chose a green Kaisercraft design paper and paired it with some champagne and white cardstock. I really like that green paper because it has that velvety feel when you touch it I created the chalice from the round die cut circle and glued a small flower and a some die cut leaves in the middle of it. I used a Cuttlebug Anna Griffin embossing folder for the white cardstock behind the chalice.


Have a beautiful day!

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Girlz creative: Anything goes
Craft rocket: Not square
De Egel: Something that starts with "K" ("kelk")

6 comments:

  1. Čudovita je in tudi meni je ta ideja zelo všeč

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful! Thank you for guest designing at Cut it Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us as our Guest Designer at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so gorgeous! Thanks for being our guest designer at Cut It Up for our Anything Goes challenge. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and very elegant! Fabulous color combination! So glad you were able to be out guest designer for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige kaart geworden. Dank je wel voor jou bijdrage aan de Egel. Groeten, Nelleke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)