Friday, August 26, 2022

Pink and black Christmas

Hey hey! How are you doing? Have you managed to get any days off and relax a bit? Or maybe do some crafting? I have to admit I haven't done as much crafting as I had hoped I would, but I'm planning to catch up in the following weeks.

Today I want to show you a Christmas card. And this one is very far from my usual style. But to shake things up a bit I decided to create a non-traditional Christmas card. I've been eyeing the pink and black Christmas paper pad from Craft Sensations for about a month, before I actually made a plunge and bought it. I probably have enough papers to last me a lifetime, but I just couldn't resist. *ooops* Anyways, when I was thinking about making a Christmas card in non traditional colours, I knew I wanted to use papers from this paper pad. And this is how the card turned out ...


So, how do you like this colour combination for Christmas? Do you prefer traditional or untraditional colours for Christmas? For a change I also didn't use a coloured image on my card. Instead I used a big "Merry Christmas" die from The greeting farm.


I wish you a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Creative fingers: Anything goes
Vesela hiška: Kvadrat
Girlz creative: Alles mag
Scraps of life by Scrappymo!: August Rudolph's day challenge

8 comments:

  1. Love the non traditional colors that you used. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel erg mooi wat je gemaakt hebt. Dankjewel voor het meedoen aan de challenge van Girlz Creative Crafts. Groetjes Helma DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala za navdih in hvala, ker si tako nežno okrasila Veselo hiško :-)
    Lepo nedeljo ti želim, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat a lovely card you made. I love the colours of your christmascard.
    Thank you for joining us at Girlz Creative Crafts.
    Antje DTGCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kako čudovita voščilnica. Všeč so mi nežne barve.
    Hvala, da si se pridružila našemu izzivu v Veseli hiški.
    Valerija DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zanimiva in lepa je tvoja praznična voščilnica. Resnično nekaj posebnega ! Hvala za obisk v Veseli hiški in lepo se imej. Veana R.DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prekrasno sestavljena voščilnica in všeč mi je ravno zaradi netipično božične kombinacje barv. Lepo, da si z nami v Veseli hiški. Pozdrav Janja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)