Thursday, April 29, 2021

Snowy the snowman

Hey hoy! How are you doing? Spring is in full swing here - finally. Oh, how I missed it... I'm enjoying the warmer sunny days now. :) What about you? What's been going on where you live?

I haven't been doing much papercrafting lately. Or any other crafting at that matter. I did some beading, but that was pretty much it. I've been pretty busy with work and when I was not working I usually spent time with my family - we either went for a walk, for a daily trip somewhere... Time well spent, don't you think so? 

Anyways, I might show you what I made with beads some other time, today I want to show you another Christmas card I made last year, but haven't posted it online yet. 

I absolutely love CAS cards and I really admire people who can do them. I wish I was one of them, but I (almost) always end up adding several layers (and usually even quite a few embellishments *ooops*). This card is pretty much as CAS as I can do...


This adorable snowman is a SB stamp and he always makes me smile. Isn't he adorable?! I love using him on my Christmas/winter/holiday projects. I coloured this lil fella with polychromos and I added liquid applique on the white parts of his hat. I LOVE that stuff. It's so easy to use and gives such a nice fluffy touch. Love, love, love it.


I raised the "frame" I created with dies, snowman and sentiment on foam pads to give the card some dimension.

So much for today. Have a wonderful day! xx


I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge: Anything Christmas goes
Scraps of life by Scrappymo!:April Rudolph days challenge
Stempelgarten challenge: Spring colours (yellow and green)
Ally's angels: Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Lepa, a res nekoliko premalo okraĊĦena zate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable snowman and an adorable Christmas card!
    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card and gorgeous snowman, I love it. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I so love that adorable snowman and am loving your design too, thanks for joining us April's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)