Monday, October 15, 2018

Happy 60th birthday

Good morning everybody! How are you doing? Did you do anything special this weekend? We decided to take advantage of the beautiful sunny day and go on a short trip on Saturday. It was really nice. And yesterday we went for a long(er) walk around the town. 

I want to remind you that we have a sketch challenge going on at The sketchy challenges blog. I hope you will come and play with us.

Here's the card I made...


One of my relatives celebrated his 60th birthday in September and this is the card I made for him. Since it was a card for a guy I didn't want to add too many embellishments, but I couldn't stay away from pearls. *ooops*

For the card I used Maja design papers and different die cuts to make the card more "elegant". I think this card is pretty self explinatory, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)


Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)