Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Celebrate

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I hope everything is fine with you. I've been having a pretty busy week, so I am looking forward to the weekend.

Today I would like to share with you a birthday card. I'm participating in a birthday card swap so I need to stock up on those. ;)


For this card I used gorgeous Maja design papers and some white cardstock. I made the flowers myself - to make them I used white foamiran, white pearl stamens and RosyDot AC3 die.


I decorated the card with some pearls, trim and sequins. To add some dimension to my card I used foam pads between different layers.


So much from me today. Have a beautiful day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Cardz TV: Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
Crafter's castle: Anything goes
Classic design team challenge blog: Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning .Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love all the 3D flowers and the soft colors! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s October Challenge! –Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://
    classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)