Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Easy foamiran flower tutorial

Hello everybody! Today I have a new foamiran flower tutorial for you. It's a very, very easy one, but I hope you will like it anyway. :) These are the flowers I'm gonna show you how to make...


To make these flowers I used white foamiran, Rosy dot AC3 dies and silver and blue/teal stamens. All of those things are available at Magnolia-licious store

I also used eyeshadow to do some shading on the flowers.

And here's the video tutorial on how to make these. 


I hope you'll find this tutorial useful and that you will make a few of these. ;)

Have a great day! xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Cebelica, I watched a programme on making these the other day and am very tempted to buy some of the products.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)