Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Birthday wishes

Heya! I'm back with yet another card What can I say... It's been pretty busy in my crafty corner in the last couple of days. ;) 

Today I want to show you a card I made for my mom's birthday that's coming later this month. She stopped by when I had it on my crafty table, so she has already seen it (ooops), but I told her she's not getting it before the birthday. At least it's safe for me to post it on my blog without worrying of spoiling a surprise. ;)

Here's the card.


I used beautiful papers from Maja Design and very cute Dressed for festivity Tilda stamp. I coloured the image with distress inks. I made the flowers myself - I used RosyDot #3 and Whimsy Lily flower dies. I used ecru and olive green foamiran, and yellow glitter stamens, double headed white stamens and ecru micro bead stamens. All of these products are available in Magnolia-licious store. At the end I also embellished the card with some lace, pearls and crystals.

That's it from me today. Have a wonderful day!
Bye bye! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Ally's angels: Flowers
Stamping sensations: Anything with flowers
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
Noor design: Celebrations
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
One crazy stamper: Anything goes
All about Magnolia: All about lace and pearls

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so pretty! Love the soft colours and all the details. It's my birthday too later this month. What a beautiful card to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovita Tildika
    lepe barve in dodatki
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty creation in soft Spring colours for our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just stunning!! Your Mom will love it for sure! Thanks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card and beautiful flowers

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very poretty card, so sweet in the soft pastel colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaw, what a beautiful make! I love the yellowish-greenish touch and the sweet image!
    Thank you for showing your card at Ally's Angels, so happy that you are part of my journey!
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my friend, just popping in to see if you have anything new and it seems I've missed a lot!!! Glad to see you back in your craft room Maja! This is just delightful! I'm always in awe of your colouring skills and the patience it must take to create such beautiful images! Love the cheery yellows, like a burst of sunshine! Some lace, some pearls and some pretty die cut layers... love love love!! sending hugs and birthday wishes to the little one! Can't believe it's been another year already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prekrasna. Mi zelo paše na polico.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. Love the lemon and green cilihr combination and Tilda is so sweet.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at All About Magnolia
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)