Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mini and mega mini release at TGF

Hello my crafty friends! Some of you may have already seen news (or even sneak peeks) about the mini and mega mini releases at The Greeting Farm. Well, the waiting is over, because today those cuties hit the store.

I got to play with 2 of those sets: Mega-mini Amazing and Mini-remix Happy.

This is the card I made with the Mega-mini Amazing set.


I used most of the character stamps from this set. Aren't they cute? And just imagine all the stuff you can create with them!! Around the girls I stamped some stars, which is also one of the stamps in this set. I wrote the sentiment in Word and just printed it on a piece of white cardstock. Around the edges I drew some stitches and decorated the upper corners with golden brads.

And this is the card I made with the Mini-remix Happy set.


I used 3 different stamps from the set on this card - Anya, kitty and the sentiment. I drew the grass with my pencils and Promarkers. The flowers are teeny tiny stickers I've had in my stash for a long, long time. To decorate the card I just used a piece of ribbon, doily and some tiny pearls for the butterflies.

So much from me today. Now hop to the TGF blog and check out what my teamies made with the new sets. :)

Hugs! xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely designs and colours Cebelica.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute are these cards? I love, love, love the one you made with a full set, how perfect to go with the sentiment you chose, and the other us also adorable, the gingham paper suits the little image so well. Hope you and baby are feeling better today :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. predivne su!
    mni se više sviđa ova sa macom :)
    lijep pozdrav
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luštkana. Sličica je krasno vključena v celoto.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)