Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Fun with dies

Hello my crafty friends! I hope everything is fine with you. It's beautiful sunny day here today. Perfect for spring. And you can also see signs of spring on my today's card.


Yes, I know this looks completely different as the cards you usually see on my blog, but I wanted to try something new and this is the result. I used two different Cottage Cutz dies for this card - Leafy foliage and Birdhouse. I first created a scene and then raised some things (e. g. birds, flowers) on foam pads to give the card some dimension.


The only embellisment I used is a red ribbon.

Well, this is it about my card. See you again soon. :)

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The Scrapping Cottage: Hello spring
Die cuttin divas: Polka dots
Crafty calendar: Things with wings
The corrosive: Spring
Incy Wincy Designs: Touchy feel (Add texture)
Crafty Catz: Anything goes

13 comments:

  1. Lepo sestavljena. Obroba s trakom pa jo prav poživi.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can definitely see Spring going on here Cebelica with the birdies and fresh green leaves and the criss cross ribbon border is very effective.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card with lovely details.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelo je luštna. Prepleteni trakovi so zanimiv dodatek. Hvala, ker jo deliš z nami na SCB. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thank you for joining our “Polka Dots” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the dimension! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute........warm and wet here xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very pretty Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is very pretty! Love the scene and the criss-crossed ribbon. Thanks for submitting your creation to the Incy Wincy Touchy Feely Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - what a beautiful card, really lifts the spirit! Love the colours & so many elements to look at - gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cebelica - this is a pretty card and I feel like spring is definitely here! I really like the way you've criss-crossed your ribbon - nice touch! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my friend, long time no see! I hope all is going well with you in your little corner of the world. I've been taking time off so I just popped in to say hello. This is a sweet card, I love the criss-crossing ribbon on the popped up panel, wonderful!! sending big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kakšna super kjut voščilnica. Zelo lepa kombinacija vseh izrezov in dodatkov. Hvala, da si se pridružila SC izzivu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)