Thursday, June 20, 2013

Flowers galore

Hey hey! I'm melting here. I know I've been wanting sun and warm days, but this is a little bit too much. We have 35 degrees Celsius here. Hut, hot, hot! I wouldn't mind being somewhere on the beach right now ... One can dream, right? ;)

Today a new challenge started at Crafty ribbons challenge blog and our theme is "flower galore". In case you didn't know, we are now a weekly challenge and we also limited the number of entries you can enter each challenge. You have all the info about the challenge rules at the challenge blog so I won't go into details here. I'll just show you the card I made.


I decided to use one of the older Magnolia stamps on my card. This sweet Tilda was my very first magnolia stamp and I still love it. :) I colored the image with Promarkers. On the white parts of the dress and on the bow I added some glitter glue. The papers I used are just some leftover scraps of flowery papers that I had in my drawer; they are from various companies. I used 2 different ribbons on my card - light blue satin ribbon and tuftan saddle stitch ribbon. Both of the ribbons are from Crafty ribbons. The butterflies are MS punch and Cheery Lynn die, the corner is SB die and the flowers were made with my craft punch. I also used my border punch. In the middle of each flower I added a crystal from my stash.The white piece of cardstock behind Tilda was embossed with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder and then distressed with TH antique linen distress ink.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:

I hope you like my card and that you will join our challenge this week.
Time for Magnolia: Summer with flowers and butterflies
Magnolia Down Under: Anything goes
Simply Magnolia: Garden delights
Tilda's town: Use your stash
Bearly mine: Flowers galore
Stamping sensations: Summer blooms
Divas by design: Distressing
Passion for Promarkers: Floral fantasy
I love Promarkers: Anything goes

Have a great day! Hugs! xx

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the layout too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card dear Cebelica !!!
    Big hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds very warm where you are Cebelica, please can you send some to us here in the UK.


    Another really pretty card and lovely colour combo.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, she is so adorable Cebelica! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Cebelica. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 35 degrees, i can't imagine how hot that is. I will be melting for sure. Love your Tilda Cebelica, she is so adorable with the light blue dress. I like most of the old Magnolis stamps, they are great for all occasions. Those butterfly die cuts are gorgeous, I love the way you combined the 2 different die cuts together.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lepa. Jaz tudi rada uporabim kakšno staro tildiko.
    Glede vročine pa se strinjam - hot, tudi pri nas v Savinjski!!!!
    Lp,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Cebelica, love the pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joj kak je lepa, tale turkizna je prava za tole vroče poletje. lp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Lovely layout and details. Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful is your card with lots of lovely detail added x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous cebelica.stunning sweet tilda and your flowers and colours are beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Beautiful colours and such lovely details! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had to look up your temp in Fahrenheit. That is hot!!! Love your adorable card :) Very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ja ja vroče vroče, ampak to smo hoteli,kajne :-))
    Zelo lepa voščilnica; krasna Tildika!
    Hvala ker se igraš tudi pri BearlyMine :-))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully coloured, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautifully coloured image and great colour choices. Fab design and layout.
    Thanks for joining in with the Floral Fantasy challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a pretty card and fab design, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card, Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is just gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card and gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is so cute ! yeah i agree hot days are meant to be spent on the beach

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really sweet card! Gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Cebelica,
    Wonderful card, love the colour combo.
    She looks fab in her blue dress!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card card Cebelica<, thaks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is that hot here too Cebelica .. at least I got to go to the beach on Saturday and Sunday :) .. hope you managed too.. and love love your card. You can never go wrong with Tilda images :) Always so beautiful and cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really pretty card, Cebelicia!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely summery colours on a very pretty card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a sweety thank you for joining us At TFMC good luck Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)