Sunday, February 17, 2013

Appeal for Stacey

I don't normally post appeals on my blog, but I was really tuched by the story of a young Stacey, which I read on Chris' blog.

Stacey is only 7 years old. This sweet little girl has neuroblastoma - a cancer, that affects very young people. Unfortunately the treatment Stacey needs is not available in UK, so now the family is trying hard to raise the money they need so that Stacey could go to Germany, where she can be treated.

Here's the link to Chris' blog, where you can also see the image of Stacey. And for more information you can go to the appeal site.

Please help if you can. xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this cebelica l have just made a donation x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)