Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Altenew Colorpalooza 2024

Hello there! I can't believe it's been over a year since my last post. It's not because I wouldn't be crafting (though I will admit that because of work I spend muuuuch less time crafting nowadays than I used too), but I just don't take time to take photos (because I usually do everything at the very last possible second) and/or if I do I don't take time to post them online. Even today I'm not here to share my work, but my daughter's. She really wanted to participate at the Altenew's kids coloring contest (Colorpalooza), so I printed out the images for her to colour. And ever since she's done it (mind you, it's been about a week) she's been nagging me about posting them online and enter her in the competition. So, here's her first entry ...


I am not sure why the photo looks a bit blurry, because it looks normal when I open it outside the blog. Hopefully it's still ok. But if any of you have any ideas on why this is happening, please let me know.

Wishing you all a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter these colouring pages to the following challenge:
Altenew's Colorpalooza 2024: Kids' coloring contest

#Altenew #AltenewKids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)