Saturday, March 18, 2023

Eggstra special

Howdy! How's it going? Hope you are enjoying the warm sunny weather outside. :)

The other day I went through my folders on the computer and I realized that there are still plenty of cards that I never posted online, including the one I am about to show you. I don't make a whole lot of Easter cards, but every now and then I make one or two. And when I do, I usually go and ink up the super cute stamps from The greeting farm. Which is exactly what I did here.


After all of the images were stamped and coloured I cut them out using the matching dies. Then I used the images along with some die cuts to create a scene. I did the colouring with polychromos and the lovely papers used on this card are from My mind's eye. The only embellishment I used on this card are the two yellow enamel dots.


I used foam pads on parts of the card for some extra dimension.

Have a wonderful summer! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Creative crafting uncles: Spring and/or Easter
Stamping sensations: Anything stamped with option wings and tails
We love stamping: Anything stamped opion spring is in the air
Park hopping, my happy place: Anything goes inspired by a theme park (inspired by the Easter Egg Hunt In Europa Park (Germany))
Allsorts: Anything goes with option perfect pastels

10 comments:

  1. Cute and fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at We love stamping Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelo simpatična. Tudi barve so super. Sončne, da polepšajo dan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is darling! I love all the layers and the happiness it inspires. Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place. Have a crafty day! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet Easter card in the soft pastel colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Easter/Spring card,love all the layers and cute little image.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable, I love all the cute elements. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute chick and eggs, love also so much the doily die you used to frame the little scene.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Easter card with lots of great details! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable card! I love the scene you have created and this tiny chick is totally cute! Thank you for playing along with our "Easter" themed challenge over at Papercraft Challenges. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting ;o) Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)