Thursday, April 28, 2022

Mouse on a Christmas ornament

Hello everybody! How are you doing? We had such a beautiful weather over the last couple of days. We just had to go outside and enjoy the sun. I hope you managed to enjoy some sunshine over the weekend too.

So, what are your thoughts on CAS cards? I love them, but I barely ever make them, because I find them pretty hard to make. So I applaud to all of you who make them all the time and rock them. Well, in any case, this time I decided to go down this route too. And this is the result.

I have a confesion to make ... I have a hard time throwing away pieces of pretty design paper so I have quite a few scraps lying around. I used one of those leftover pieces on today's card. I kept the rest of the card white. On another piece of paper I stamped this adorable mouse from Wild rose studio and coloured it with my polychromos. Then I fussy cut it, put some foam pads on the back of it and glued it on the card. Under the image I stamped a festive sentiment.

Since I wanted to keep the card clean and simple I didn't add any embelishments.

That's it from me for now. Have a wonderful day! :)

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:

Snippets playground: Challenge 426
Scraps of Life by Scrappymo!: April Rudolph days
613 Avenue create: Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. i just love your card its so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable card! Great to see you back with us playing with snippets!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Christmas card using your snippets. You rocked the CAS style today.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful and creative. "Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create !"
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create ,DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cebelica this is adorable and so beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)