Thursday, November 25, 2021

Joy!

Hello everybody! How are you doing? It's getting really cold here. But then again, it's almost November already. Crazy, right? Where did the time go? 

I still have several holiday cards I want to share with you and this is one of them. But before I do that let me tell you about a fab crafty candy my mum has on her blog. 

If you want to win some of those markers click here and read what you have to do. ;)

And now let me show you my card...

I was very lucky to receive this super cute penguin stamp from a very sweet lady and I am very grateful to her. I love these adorable penguins, they bring a smile to my face each time I look at them. I hope the person who gets this card will feel the same way.

Again I used the pretty papers from DCWV and I coloured the image with polychromos. Penguins are a Whimsy stamps stamp and presents are The greeting farm stamps. I didn't use any embellishments here (shocking, I now), just a few die cuts.

I used foam pads between the layers to give the card some dimension.

That's it for today. Have a lovely day!

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Creative inspirations: Wonderful winter/Feeling festive
Pammie's Inky Pinkies: Anything goes
Sognando scrap: Anything goes
We love stamping: Christmas
Scraps of life by Scrappymo!: November Rudolph days challenge
NBUS: The penguin stamp is new to me and I've never used it before

11 comments:

  1. What a super Penguin mage and it looks lovely in all the bright happy colours.

    Lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping November challenges, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This card is full of joy, and sure to bring a smile to anyone and everyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card! The penguins are gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card, love the colouring of your image. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čudovita! Komentiram lahko samo preko gsm-ja,preko računalnika ne gre🤔
    Lepo mirno sneženo noč ti želim. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and those jolly penguins really are sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun stamp and beautifully coloured. This card is going to cheer up anyone who sees it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cebelica,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh arn't they they the sweetest penguins Such a jolly stamped image and you have coloured it perfectly too.
    Love the wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented this is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those penguins really are adorable and you've colored them brilliantly, Cebelica! I love the wonderful texture and dimension of your design! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)