Monday, October 11, 2021

Let's have some fun

Hello! How are you doing? I hope everything is fine where you live and that you managed to enjoy this past weekend to the fullest. We sure did. We had such a lovely weather so we couldn't just stay inside - we went for a walk, to the park... And me and the lil one even did some baking. Perfect weekend - lots of fun, relaxing and quality family time. What did you do?

I also managed to squeeze in some crafting time and I created this card...


This card is different from the cards I usually make. In fact, I don't think I've ever made a card like this (the shape) before. But it was really fun to make so I might give it a go another time.


As you can see, I kept the whole design very simple. I like the effect vellum gave and I didn't want to cover it all with embellishments. I created (or at least tried to) a snowy landscape and reindeers having fun around the Christmas tree. It was my lil one who chose the images (and has already claimed the card). ;) I embossed part of the "snow" and raised the reindeer on foam pads for some extra dimension. I did the colouring with polychromos.




Have a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Lift challenge: Swing card with vellum circle
Craftzhazelnut's Christmas challenge: Anything Christmas goes
Christmas kickstart challenge: Make one for a loved one (made for my lil one)
Christmas with the cuties: Rudolph and friends (feature a reindeer)
Ally's angels: Anything goes




8 comments:

  1. It's a nice shape to make, I agree and I always love making a card like this. You've created a very nice and happy wintery scene on your card with the snowlayers and little critters playing there. Thank you for joining us at the Liftchallenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and I like the way you colored the images! The pierced borders gave a great look at your card! Thank you for joining us at the Liftchalllenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how unique your creation is! The images are adorable and I love the shape, so glad you joined us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, with the option to have the Sentiment as the focus challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cute scene on this card. Thank you for joining us at DCL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super voščilnica. Verjamam, da jo je Amadeja takoj zasegla.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)