Friday, November 20, 2020

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...

Hellooooooo my crafty friends! How are you doing? I hope you are successfully hiding from all the viruses that are lurking around at this time of year. Have you started thinking about Christmas yet? or do you think it's still too early to mention the "C" word? My head is already with Christmas and everything that comes with it. I wonder what will Christmas be like this year. I know it will definitely not be as it was the previous years, but I hope we will still be able to experience at least some of the Christmas magic. I am aware that we might not visit all the friends and family this year, so I am trying to stock up on Christmas cards to mail them when the time comes.

Here's one of the Christmas cards I made recently...


I really like these Christmas trees. They are a TGF stamp that I've had in my stash for a loooooong, long time. They come as one big(ger) stamp, but after I stamped and coloured the image I cut out each of the Christmas trees, raised them on foam pads and glued them onto my card.


For the card I used papers from DCWV. I decorated the card with some crystals, ribbon and metal charm that I've had in my stash for ages (literally!). I used some foam pads between the layers to give the card some dimension.

So much for today. I wish you a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following chllenges:
Cardz TV: Anything goes
ABC Christmas: W is for Winter Wonderland
Ally's angels: Anything goes
Uniko: 'Tis the season
Paperbabe stamps: Frosty feels or cool tones
Creative inspirations: Winter Wonderland

14 comments:

  1. Vau, prečudovita je. Vedno občudujem tvoje plasti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas card is gorgeous!!! Love the choice of colors :)
    Take care and stay safe out there!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Christmas is definitely going to be very different this year Cebelica and Christmas card will play a very important role keeping in touch with loved ones.

    And todays card is very pretty with the big bow and Christmas trees, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've a feeling I said Allsorts and no We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge - wrong hat if I did!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous!! Love the pretty trees and the beautiful bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card and I love the bow. Thanks for sharing it with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, a sweet and so different card. Love the dimensions!
    Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring on your cute little trees! That big blue bow is a showstopper. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love all the embellishments you have used and the Christmas Trees are coloured beautifully. Thanks for entering our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries. And sorry for the belated comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW . . . that bow is certainly a STATEMENT on that card. It's gorgeous. Love how you coloured the mini trees too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)