Friday, September 18, 2020

Celebrate

Hello, lovely people! How are you? Ready for the weekend? I sure am. I just want to stay home and relax. 

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for my friend's birthday. She's a cat person so I knew that this Wild rose studio image is perfect for the card I was making for her.


For a change I coloured the image with distress inks. I used beautiful papers from Craft and you and some gorgeous flowers from I am roses (+ some from my stash) to decorate the card. I stamped the sentiment and then went over it with Sakura gel pen to make it more sparkly.


So much for today. Have a beautiful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
I am roses: Anything goes (+ use at least 3 IAR products)
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes (with sentiment)
We love Chocolate Baroque: Wings or anything goes (this time I went with anything goes)
Cardz TV: Anything goes
Let's craft and create: Anything goes (+ optional best of friends) - I chose AG
The creative crafters: Anything goes
Dream valley: Embossing (wet or dry)

6 comments:

  1. So many lovely details to look at and your image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the cute image and the flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Let's Craft and Create and Happy Crafting Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)