Saturday, June 1, 2019

Have a roaring great time

Hi everybody! I hope you are doing well! It's pretty busy here right now but by the end of June everything should calm down. We just need to get through this month.

A new challenge just started at The sketchy challenges blog and this month we'd like to see ribbon, lace or twine on your creations. Easy peasy, right? :)

I made a birthday card.


I finally got to ink this adorable lion from Clearly besotted. And the sentiment is perfect too, isn't it? It made me smile. :) I coloured the image with Faber Castell polychromos, fussy cut it and raised it on foam pads for some dimension. Papers and lace are from my stash. Besides lace I also used some crystals to decorate.



I hope you will come play with us this month.

Have a beautiful day! xx

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)