Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Fluffy snowman

Hey there! Phew, three posts in a row. I'm on a roll here. lol I don't have a card for you today though. Instead I want to show you one of the fluffy snowmen that I made. I really enjoy making them because they always make me smile and I made quite a few this year again. This is just one of my "snowmen army". ;)


I won't go into details on how to make these here because ther are quite a lot tutorials online; if you want to see how they are made just google "sock snowman".

To decorate this little fella's hat I made a flower out of foamiran and glued it on the hat.


To make this card I used foamiran, AC3 dies from Rosy Dot and pearl button for the center.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)