Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Birthday card for a dear friend

Hello everybody! I'm back again with another Magnolia card. It's a birthday card that I made for my very dear friend.



As I said, this card was made for my very good friend, so it includes quite a few of her favourite things - Tilda, kitty, stars, red colour just to name a few. ;) For this card I used papers from My mind's eye and some yellow and white cardstock.


I stamped the image on neenah paper and coloured it with pencils (just regular school pencils, nothing fancy). This tilda is from the Love from Paris stamp set. You rock is a Gummiapan stamp.


I decorated the card with some lace, star sequins, berries and handmade flowers. I also added some die cuts.


I made these flowers using the red and green foamiran and stamens. In case you want to see the tutorial on those please click here.

So much from me today. Have a wonderful day!

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
All about Magnolia: All about anything goes
Creative inspirations: Anything goes
Crafteezee: Anything goes
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia: Autumn flowers
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Penny Black and more: Make it feminine
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Pop it up
As you like it: Girl or boy (girl, because I like to use lots of girly embellishments on my cards - flowers, lace, pearls etc.)

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation and such a sweet image! Beautiful feminine colours, pretty flowers and a perfect card for this months theme. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and coloured beautifully. Thanks for entering this months challenge at creative inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and cute card! The image is colored so beautifully. Highlighting has been achieved really well! I love the layers you have on this card. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really sweet card with an adorable image. Love your flower! Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your card with us at LHOSM, it has a very bright and sunny feel to it. I love your colouring and layout, your colouring is always so perfectly done sweetie!!!
    I hope that you can join us again.
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Creat coloring and sweet handmade flowers ♥
    Thanks for playing with us at LHOSM.
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)