Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Small paper bag

Hi everybody! I have a very quick and easy project for you today. Did you know Shawn sells Gummiapan goodies in his store? They have many great dies and stamps

For my today's project I used Gummiapan bag die


I cut the base for the bag from wa white cardstock and glued a piece of patterned paper over it. The sentiment is a Gummiapan stamp. I stamped it on white cardstock and cut it out. I raised it on foampads for some dimension. 



I used some pearls and homemade foamiran flower to decorate the bag. I made the flower with Magnolia stethoscope die and to make it I used mint and yellow foamiran. In case you are wondering how to make this flower I have tutorial for it here.


That's it from me today. Have a beautiful day! xx

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)