Thursday, March 15, 2018

Cute little bunny

Hello everybody! Have you checked the recent sketch challenge at The Sketchy Challenges blog yet? No? What are you waiting for? We have an amazing prize for one lucky winner. ;) I'm a bit late with my card, but I finally managed to get it done. Here's what the sketch looks like...


And here's my card...


I wanted to make a spring/Easter card and this little bunny seemed perfect for it. I absolutely LOVE these MME papers and I wish I bought more when they were still selling them. Some things I just never learn. *sigh* The cute little bunny is a CC design stamp (Carrot Love) and I coloured him with Faber Castell pencils ( just regular, cheap ones). Flowers and butterflies are The Greeting Farm stamps. The only embellishment I used on this card are some pearls.


I hope you will ocme play with us. Have a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Noor Design UK: Spring
Penny Black and more: Feature a creature
Hanna and friends: Easter/Spring
Cupcake inspirations: Pets
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Patterned paper
Stamping sensations: Forest friends
Your next stamp: Sketch and colour challenge (I chose colour)

10 comments:

  1. Kuni said...
    Your card is wonderful.
    The card also fits our challenge at the Sweet Stampers. Have a look.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bunny stamp and coloured beautifully with your pencils. Thanks for sharing this with us for our feature a creature theme this month at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super sweet creation for our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Penny Black and More and 'Forest Friends' at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely layers on your card and that little bunny is so sweet. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute bunny! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute card for our 'Forest Friends' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh, the bunny is so sweet!
    And of course your card too!!Thanks for joining the hanna and friends challenge.

    Sternenglanz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and the bunny stamp is just too cute.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Feature a Creature' chllenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - hope you'll join us again in April.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)