Thursday, January 11, 2018

Wonderful Xmas

Hello my crafty friends! I have another Christmas card to share with you. This one was made last year and it has already arrived to its destination, but I haven't gotten the chance to show it here yet. 

I don't use digi stamps often, because 1.) my printer is almost always out of ink, 2.) no matter what I do my ink runs if I do the colouring with distress inks and 3.) if there is ink in my printer, I am often too lazy to print digis. I find it much easier and faster to just stamp an image on the paper. All that being said, this digi I used on the card I'm about to show you was just too cute not to be used. It's been sitting in the folder on my computer for quite a while, just waiting to be used. It took me a while to finally print it (see reason no. 3 above), but eventually I did it. Luckily more than once so I can use it again this year if I feel like it. :P

Anyways, here's my card...


The image is from Whimsy stamps and it was a freebie some time ago. I coloured it with pencils. 


Papers are from Folia and Docraft. I used several different dies on this card (from LLLC, LDRS...) and I spelled Xmas with glittery alphabet stickers. Those flowers/snowflakes around the image came with the same set as the alphabet stickers. To decorate the card I used some crystals.


So much from me today. Have a beautiful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Whimsy stamps: Anything goes
Love to scrap: Anything goes
Colouring in Scrapland: Anything goes
Crafty creations: Anything goes
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Cards galore encore: Anything goes

11 comments:

  1. Maja...čudovita voščilnica :)
    Vse dobro ti želim v novem letu!
    Objem, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Maja, this is just adorable! How much do I love that image!! So freaking sweet, and I adore the pop of red in the Santa hat. Stunning accent pieces, the starry arc is so magical and I love the layered die cut sentiment. A wonderful holiday creation!

    I was just getting used to having a Canadian winter this year, when suddenly our temperatures have shot up through the roof. The snow is almost gone! Time to put away the fur lined boots and pull out the galoshes! HAHA!! Hope you are having a great week my friend. sending hugs and wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the cute image
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this love your fur great job thank you for joining into our challenge over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the non traditional colours and your colouring on this super cute card! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Whimsy Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and your colouring skills are fabulous! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes January 18 Challenge. Good luck! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable Christmas card..Awesome colouring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation! I love design and image! Beautiful papers!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge January "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing it in Coloring Scrapland. Luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)