Monday, November 13, 2017

The magic of Christmas

Hello there! Wow, can you believe we are already in the middle of November? Just a bit over a month and Christmas will be here. I'm so excited! This year I'm actually on top of things with Christmas cards and presents - I can't believe it! lol I still need to make a few more cards (2 or 3) and there are still bits of this and that that I need to buy, but most of the things are already bought or at least ordered. Are you ready for Christmas to come?

Today I want to share another Christmas card I made. 


I just love these cute elves from MFT and I think they are just perfect for CAS cards. I did the colouring with pencils and Promarkers and I added some liquid applique on the white parts of the hat. 


I really like the sentiment on this card; it is a Hobby Lobby stamp. I embossed it with gold embossing powder.


So much from me today. Talk to you again soon. :) xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Words 2 craft by: Abundance
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Snow white
Stamping sensations: One layer Christmas card
The ribbon girl: Card challenge
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
The corrosive: Anything goes
ABC Christmas: W for white
Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
Sugar Pea designs: Mix it up challenge #37 (photo inspiration - colours)
heARTful stamping: Anything goes + stamp

15 comments:

  1. Čudovita s prikupnim motivom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelo simpatičen škrat, ki je tako priden, da ima že vse pripravljeno za božične praznike. :) Pa tudi napis je prečudovit. Smem izvedet, kje je kupljen? Hvala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zdravo! Hvala za lepe besede. :) Napis je pa Hobby Lobby štampiljka (Hobby Lobby je ustvarjalna trgovina v Ameriki; štampiljka je iz tam).

      Delete
  3. Well, hello there! So glad you were able to play along with us this month... and play you did! This CAS design is perfection, and your little elf couldn't be any cuter. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Words 2 Craft By. We always love seeing your handiwork in our gallery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, and your coloring is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Words 2 Craft By.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty CAS style Christmas card Cebelica, it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! Wonderful card!! Your elves is so cute....
    Čudovita voščilnica ! Simpatičen škratek in prisrčen napis !
    Thanks for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Love & Hugs
    Pozdravčke iz Primorske
    DT Veana R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lepa , simpatična voščilnica. Zelo lepo si pobarvala tegale super škratka.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet. I love your soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, this is just adorable Maja! That image is way too cute, just look at his little hat that's way too big for him! Love the 3D snow on the hat rim! A wonderful sentiment, it looks fabulous as a card front!! A wonderfully light-hearted holiday creation my friend!

    There is officially Christmas in my house now. I got the tree and lights all put up this week. All I need now is some snow and I can start the winter celebrations! lol. Hope all is well with you, sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, love the gold embossing.

    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet, simple and festive! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I love the fluff on the brim of his hat! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card. Love that little elf.
    Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)