Saturday, April 22, 2017

Staying warm

Hey, hey! A new challenge just started at The Sketchy Challenges and this forthnight we have a sketch challenge for you. Here's what the sketch looks like.


And this is the card I made.


I'm trying to work on my Christmas cards, but so far I'm not doing very well. I think this is only the second one I've made so far. Oh my ... I inked the adorable image from TGF and coloured it with Promarkers and pencils. I used papers from Kaisercraft and some lace, pom pom trim, pearl string and sequins to decorate the card.


I hope you'll come play with us! Have a great day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
7 kids: Anything goes
The ribbon girl: Use any image
Incy Wincy Designs: So so cute
The corrosive: Anything goes
Hiding in my Craft room: Any holiday (Christmas)
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper

11 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card.
    Love the image and the layout
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. This is a lovely card. I love the cute polar bear image and how layered up the card looks. Beautiful. I know how you feel with Christmas cards too, its hard to feel christmassy when its springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty card..Thanks for joining us at HIMCR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous. Love the layers and layout. Such an adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at HIMCR this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a delightful card from the cute image to great design. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so very cute!! Love those dies! Thanks for joining our ‘So So Cute’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tako simpatičen medo. Ozadje pa je sploh super.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Čudovito voščilnico so izdelala. Obožujem vse te plasti in tale medo je tako zelo simpatičen! Zelo lepo! Hvala ker si se nam pridružila v izzivu na 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)