Thursday, December 1, 2016

Make it sparkle

Happy December! :D Woohoo, the most wonderful month of the year is here. Are you excited? I sure am. I love seeing all the lights and all other Christmas decorations. And the smell of oranges, cinnamon and apples all around ... Mmmm ... I love December. :)

At The Greeting Farm blog a new challenge just started today and it's perfect for this time of year - we want to see sparkle on your creations. So grab those crystals, sequins, glitter and other sparkly things and get creating. 

I decided to use the cute little pony stamp sets that were released recently - Be a unicorn and A lil' magic (sentiment). I also used the Be a unicorn die set.


My sparkly things are the two crystals that I used in the upper right corner. besides crystals I also used pearl strings and doily to decorate my card. The papers came from my stash. I embossed the circle behind the images with Crafts too embossing folder.


I did the colouring with Promarkers and pencils.

Now it's your turn to make something sparkl. I can't wait to see what that will be. :)
Have a great day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Creative moments: Anything goes
Art by MiRan: Anything goes
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes
Simon says stamp: Work it Wednesday November 2016
Scrapbook stamp society: Anything goes
Crafty gals corner: Anything goes
Crafting by designs: Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with stunning colouring and the image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cebelica this is so sweet and so beautiful

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I love December too! Fabulous card, love the extra dded twinkle!

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! so cute! this litlle unicorn are very sweet! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I really love this! The color combo is beautiful, and I just adore the unicorns. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super simpatična voščilnica. Samoroga sta res pravljična.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)