Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A card in earth tones

Hello there! :) I hope you've been enjoying your week so far. Just a couple of days more and the weekend will be here. Do you have any plans? I think I will be pretty busy with some work stuff, but if I have some free time and if the weather is nice, I hope to go on a short trip somewhere. We'll see. 

Today I want to show you another card that I made.


I coloured the adorable Brittany stamp from Art by MiRan collection that is available and Whimsy stamps store. Isn't she cute?


I coloured her with Promarkers and I added some glitter glue on her flower. I added some glitter glue on the petals of the paper flowers, but it's a bit hard to see in the picture.


The Butterfly border die is from Whimsy too. Lace and ribbon came from Crafty ribbons and all the other embellishments and papers came from my stash.

So much from me today. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Sister act: Anything goes
The paper nest dolls: Anything goes
Scrapbook stamp society: Anything goes
Art by MiRan: Anything goes
Creative inspirations: Luscious lace
Loves rubberstamps: Ribbon and/or lace
Wags 'n Whiskers: Use kraft
Inky chicks: Flowers

23 comments:

  1. Sličica je res lepa. Tudi barve so mi zelo všeč.

    Lp, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly beautifully designed card Cebelica, the image and embellishments are superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, if I had hair like that, I would probably dance around in the garden too!! Gorgeous Maja, so full of wonderful colours and flowers! You brought a little bit of spring time to me today! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, ich bin begeisttert, so toll gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty is your card Cebelica and full of lots of lovely details xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo kaka lepotička! zelo lepe barve in krasni dodatki. uživaj v dopustu! lp

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Cebelica

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  8. hello! stunning card with so many amazing details! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. What wonderful colours, embellishments and image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog! Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cebilica - thank you for visiting me and joining in my Happy Candy draw - i just called in to say hello and I'm now following you too, Love your gorgeous card - so pretty withlovely details hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    I hope to see you in our new challenge too. :)
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful .. love your colour palette choice.. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Art by Mi Ran challenge # 26...Good luck.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable. I love it. Great colour choice..Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a sweet creation! I love the earth tones which you have used.
    Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Če bi se jaz lotila tako bogato okrašene voščilnice bi izpadlo kičasto. Pri tebi pa deluje dovršeno in čudovito :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loads of eye candy embellishing with such fantastic detailing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cuteness overload!!! Another fabulous creation! I am amazed by your coloring skills. Fantastic details with all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning with wonderful autumn hues and textures.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)