Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crafting for gold - day 12

Hey, hey! I'm back with another card for the Crafting for gold event. Since our today's sponsor is LOTV, I made a card using one of their cutesy images. But before I show the card to you, let me tell you what the great prize is ... They are giving a £20 voucher for their store to the lucky winner. So great, isn't it? Just imagine how many of their lovely stamps could you buy. ;) If you want to have the chance this awesome prize, just hop over to CRPI blog and leave your info with the linky.

And here's the card I made.



Isn't this image cute? I love it! :) I colored it with Faber Castell pencils and Promarkers. The ribbon is from Crafty ribbons and the pearls are from my stash. The bigger flower is from my stash and the small ones are made with my craft punch. I also used some diamond Stickles on the girl's wings and on the dots of the gift.

It's a simple card, but I hope you like it. For more fabby projects go to the CRPI blog to see the things my teamies made.

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous cebelica.fab sweet image and i love your bold bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, these are both gorgeous I love your colours Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute it has no name! I like all the sharp lines and all the matting!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)