Friday, February 19, 2010

Surprise!!! :D

Something amazing happened to me this evening... I got a call from my far away friend. We've been penfriends (friends) for ages (over 8 years) and even though we've never met in person, feels like we've known each other all our lives and that we know everything that is to know about each other. :D Her birthday was a couple of days ago and she was the girl I mad that mini album (scrapbook) for. Obviously she liked it a lot (I'm so glad she did!) and she wanted to thank me in a special way so she called me. :)) I still can't believe it! After all those years I can finally put a voice to a face. :D We've talked over 20 minutes and there are still so, so many things that we could talk about! We both like to talk - a lot. lol I really hope we can meet in person one day (the sooner the better :D) and I'm sure that when we do (I have no doubts that one day we WILL meet), we won't be able to stop talking. :)) I'm really happy right now. I'm a happy little bunny. lol :D

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful Maja, what a lovely surprise to get that phone call :)

    Did you by any chance take scans or photos of the album before sending it? Are you going to post them? I'd love to see what you did :) I bet it's beautiful! Keep being a happy little bunny girl ;) Maybe I should start calling you "hip-hop" ha ha
    Love ya girl. xxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)